piątek, 31 grudnia 2010

happy *whatever it means to you* New Year

Last year was a year of recovering for me. It begun when I was torn in pieces, it started with a betrayal. Then I made some stupid decisions, fortunately I didn't do too many stupid things after that :) Thanks God.

Now I feel as wise as wild animal would be :) with wisdom that comes from age and experience. I had to learn things and maybe it was the best way.
Hey world, whatever you did to me, I am still here. Last year was for recovering, and this one will be for being good old myself again.

There are so many things I have not tried :) So many places I have not visited. So many books waiting to be read. So many people I'd love to meet.

Good God, I feel so excited :)

What does it mean to be happy?
For me, it's peace of mind. And to be able to go to the book store, and have enough money to buy every book that I want. Then go home and read, read, read.
Some other ideas? Anybody? Feel invited to share :)

Brak komentarzy: